You can extend the functionality of your Android EFTPOS terminal with apps.
- Verifone Navigator – an accessibility app to aid blind and low-vision customers with account selection and PIN entry
- A calculator – including a scientific calculator
- A clock app – including alarms and a stopwatch
- A camera – take photos and videos using your terminal
- A gallery app – for viewing photos, screenshots and videos
Connect Express is the Verifone Android payment app on your terminal. To launch Connect Express from any screen tap the Payment screen key .
From the Payment screen, tap the hamburger menu at the top left side of the screen to view the Connect Express menu:
- Point of sale: Process transactions
- Transaction history: Displays approved transactions processed on your terminal.
- Search transactions: Search and filter your approved transactions
- Reports: Access settlement reporting
- Settings: Access the settlement cutover function and manage passcodes
- About: View information about your terminal, including your Merchant ID and Terminal ID
Verifone NavigatorVerifone Navigator is an app for touchscreen terminals that transforms the non-tactile touchscreen into a universal keypad with audio confirmation. This enables low-vision and blind customers to enter their PIN independently and securely. See how to use Navigator here.
Keep track of your transactions with the Shift Totals app. Quickly check in on the total value of all purchases, refunds, cashout transactions, surcharges, and tips during a shift and print the report for easy reconciliation.
You can even set up each team member as an ‘operator’ to associate tips with the right staff member. Learn more here.
Combining your POS and EFTPOS into one device is more economical for your business. Our Android terminals are wireless devices which means you are free to move and take your mobile POS to work wherever your customers are. Learn more here.
DonateDonate is an Android EFTPOS app that allows you to offer the convenience of donating by EFTPOS, without making collecting complicated for your volunteers. Donators simply choose between one of your pre-set donation amounts on the terminal screen, or they can manually enter the donation amount themselves. Learn more about the Donate app here .
CalculatorThe Calculator app features both a basic and scientific mode. To access the Scientific Calculator, turn your terminal on its side while the calculator app is open. You can view a history of all your calculations by tapping this icon in the top right-hand corner. NOTE: Auto-rotate must be enabled to access the Scientific Calculator
The Clock app includes Alarms, World Clock, a Timer and a Stopwatch. Tap the tabs across the top of the screen to access different features. Tap to view more Clock settings.
Alarm Use the Alarm tab to set one-time or recurring alarms. Tap the toggles on the Alarm panels to enable or disable an alarm. Tap an Alarm panel to change the time the alarm sounds. Reconfigure other settings or delete an alarm by tapping the expand icon on the alarm panel. To add a new alarm:
- Tap the button at the bottom of the screen
- Set the time for the alarm on the clock-face pop-up box. Tap the keyboard icon at the bottom left of the box to manually type in time.
- Tap OK
- You can configure the following items:
- Repeat: Tap this box to create a recurring alarm. Select or unselect the days of the week you want the alarm to sound
- Sound: Tap the sound icon to set a sound for the alarm
- Label: Set a name for the alarm
World clock Check the time in multiple cities from around the world using the World Clock feature. From the Clock tab, tap the World Clock icon at the bottom of the screen . Select the cities you want to display in your world clock list and then tap the back key .
Timer Set one or more countdown timers from the Timer tab. Use the keypad to enter the hours, minutes and seconds you want to countdown from. Tap to start the timer. Tap to temporarily stop the timer and to resume. To stop the Timer, tap DELETE.
Stopwatch Time events using the Stopwatch. From the Stopwatch tab tap to start timing. Tap LAP to keep track of lap times. Tap to temporarily stop the timer and to resume timing. Tap RESET to stop timing.
CameraYour terminal comes equipped with front and rear cameras. You can take pictures, capture panoramas and record video with your terminal. Tap the icon to capture a picture or the icon to capture video:
- Tap the screen where you want the camera to focus
- Drag the slider at the bottom of the screen to zoom in and out
- Tap the icon to switch between the front and rear cameras
- Tap capture or to take a picture or start/stop recording
Your images and videos will be stored in the Camera folder in your Gallery.
TIP: To take a screenshot hold down and release the power and Volume down buttons at the same time. This will capture an image of your screen and save it to the Screenshots album in your Gallery app.