We offer free delivery and return of EFTPOS terminals for your convenience.
If you need to return some equipment to us, carefully wrap the equipment being returned and place in a suitable box to avoid the equipment being damaged in transit. If you’re sending equipment back to us due to a swap-out, use the box your replacement device came in.
We provide a free return courier ticket inside the shipping pouch attached to the outside of the box your terminal arrived in.
To arrange a courier pick-up call Courier Post on 0800 268 743 and follow these instructions:
- Press 2 to arrange a pickup.
- Press 1 to book a courier.
- Enter your 5-digit CourierPost site number or press 0 if your do not have a site number.
- You will be prompted to enter your land line (not mobile) phone number with area code and press the # Or press 0 to speak to an operator.
- Advise the operator:
- You have a prepaid item to be picked up
- Your pick-up address
- That the item is being sent to Auckland
- Where you will be leaving the item if you are not going to be onsite for the pick-up
Alternatively, the item can be dropped off at any NZ Post Shop or Post Agency in New Zealand.
If you have any questions about how to return equipment to us, please call Eftpos New Zealand Hardware Recovery on 0800 497 326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org