Performing a manual logon allows you to verify your terminal is connected to the Verifone network and active.
- Swipe down from the top of the Notification bar
- Tap the App Launcher icon
- Tap Device Manager app
- Tap Logon from Device Manager menu
- Tap Logon
- Your terminal will display status
Other Verifone terminals
- Open the menu
- Scroll down and select Logon
- If the receipt displays Approved or Accepted your terminal is ready to use
- If a Declined message or other error is printed please contact our Technical Support team on 0800 EFTPOS (0800 338 767), option 2.
TIP (NON-ANDROID TERMINALS): If you have attempted a logon before the terminal has completed the startup test the logon will decline. Turn your terminal off and then back on, allow the start-up test to run, and then attempt another logon.