How to change the paper roll on your EFTPOS terminal. Order more paper rolls online at eftpos.co.nz/shop.
- Open the paper roll cover
- Remove the used paper roll
- Insert a new roll so the paper feeds from the top, leaving a length of paper sticking out of the terminal
- Close the printer door, pressing down gently until it clicks shut
TIP: There are small slots located on each side of the paper roll cover. The easiest way to open the paper roll compartment is to put your thumbnail in one of the slots and push/flick the slot to open the cover.
VX 690, VX680, VX 820 DUET, VX 520 Colour
- Lift the lid release on your EFTPOS terminal
- Remove the old paper roll and then replace it with the new roll ensuring that the paper is pulling towards you, from underneath the roll
- Leave some paper out over the cutter bar and then close the lid firmly
TIP: When your receipts start printing with a pink streak on the side, it's nearly time to change your paper roll.
V210 & V240m
- Open the paper roll compartment by pulling up on the latch.
- Load the paper roll with the edge of the paper feeding from the top of the
- Pull a length of paper over the serrated cutting edge
- Close the paper roll compartment