Learn more about our support services, how to contact us, and what to expect when you request assistance
At Eftpos New Zealand, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer support. Our technical support team is available 24/7 to assist with any issues you may encounter. Whether it's a technical glitch, a tricky billing query, or a general question, our experts are here to help. Rest assured, you can rely on our team to provide timely and effective solutions to your needs.
Our support teams
- 24/7 Technical Support - Call 0800 EFTPOS, option 2 to speak to a member of our technical helpdesk
- Customer services - Call 0800 EFTPOS, option 4 for general inquiries and help with your account
- Field team - Your first port of call for all things technical is our technical helpdesk. If required, our Field team is available for on-site technical support, installation, and training.
- eCommerce and Merchant Portal - Send our online support team an email here
What do I do if I have a billing or invoice inquiry?
- Call 0800 EFTPOS (0800 338 767), option 4
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org,
- or submit a contact form.
What do I do if I have a question about eCommerce or Merchant Portal?
Our eCommerce support team is available 24/7. You can contact them by sending an email to email@example.com. A member of the team will get in touch within 30 minutes of your email being received.
Documentation and user guides are available at verifone.cloud.
What do I do if my EFTPOS terminal is not working?
We provide 24/7 telephone support. If a new terminal is required, it will be delivered to you within two business days from the date the fault was registered with us.
Call 0800 EFTPOS (0800 338 767), option 2
For non-urgent requests, submit a Support form.
How do I purchase paper rolls?
Purchase paper rolls and terminal accessories from us:
- Online here
- Over the phone on 0800 EFTPOS (option 4)
In most cases, your order will be dispatched the next business day. Learn more about ordering terminal paper rolls and accessories here.
Who do I contact about additional terminals and terminal upgrades?
We will respond within three business days of receiving your inquiry.
Who do I contact regarding arrears of my terminal payments?
Who do I contact about the Verifone Network?
Who do I contact about the Wordline Network?
Contact Worldline on 0800 729 627
Who do I contact if I have an inquiry about Merchant Service Fees or settlement?
Contact the bank that provides your merchant facility