To process a Purchase transaction with Cash Out:
- Enter the Purchase amount.
- Tap Other
- Tap Purchase + Cash Out
- Select the cash-out amount from the list or tap Other to enter a custom amount
NOTE: If you select No Cash-Out the transaction will proceed with no cash-out amount added.
- Total transaction amount is displayed on-screen. Your customer presents their card and enters their PIN.
- The graphic on-screen shows customers how to present their card:
- Insert (chip cards) –The customer inserts their chip card into the slot at the top of the terminal. The card should be inserted chip end first with the chip facing up
- Swipe (magnetic stripe cards) – The customer swipes their card through the magstripe reader at the bottom of the terminal with the stripe facing down.
NOTE: Contactless tap is not available for Payment + Cash-Out transactions.
- Your terminal processes the transaction and then displays Approved or Declined
- If a card is inserted, the terminal prompts to remove the card from the chip card slot
- Customer selects EMAIL to enter their email address and receive a receipt via email, or NO THANKS to continue back to the payment screen
- Purchase + Cash-Out summary screen is displayed. Tap DONE to continue back to the Payment screen
- Present approved cash-out amount to the customer