This article is about the Carbon Mobile 5 without a printer. Click here if your Carbon Mobile 5 has a printer.
Your customers don’t need to be in your store to pay you. You can process card-not-present ‘MOTO‘ (mail-order, phone-order) transactions on your Carbon Mobile 5.
To process MOTO transactions, you will need:
- a card-not-present facility with the bank that provides your merchant facility
- a passcode. Find out how to set up your passcodes here.
To process a MOTO transaction on your Carbon Mobile 5:
- Enter the transaction amount
- Tap Other
- Tap Manual Card Entry
- Tap Mail Order or Phone Order
- Enter the card number, tap Enter and then tap Confirm
NOTE: For your customer’s security, your terminal won’t display the full card number on screen while you type it in
- Enter the card expiration date in the format MM/YY
- Your terminal processes the transaction and then displays Approved or Declined
- Selects EMAIL to email the customer their receipt, or NO THANKS to continue back to the payment screen