You can view battery status and charge percentage on the right side of the Notification bar. When your battery has 15% remaining, you will receive an alert to charge your terminal. If the battery reaches 0% your terminal will power off. Once connected to the charger, the terminal may take a few minutes before it powers back on.
Charging your Carbon Mobile 5
- Insert USB cable into the USB adapter
- Insert USB adapter into a wall socket
- Insert USB-C end of the charging cable into the USB-C charging port on the right-hand side of your terminal
- Look for this icon in the Notification bar to make sure your CM5 is charging
NOTE: You can charge your CM5 by plugging the USB cable into another device, for example, a laptop or desktop computer, however charging will take significantly longer.
Swipe down from the Notification bar and tap the settings icon and then tap Battery to view an estimation of how long the battery has left until it needs charging and options for power management:
- Battery percentage: Toggle battery percentage display in the Notification bar on and off
- Adaptive brightness: Toggle this setting on to automatically optimise brightness level for available light
- Sleep: Adjust the time before the terminal enters Sleep mode when idle
- Ambient display: Toggle this setting on to wake the screen when you receive new notifications