Last updated: 20 May 2022
Most unexpected issues can be fixed by restarting your terminal. Hold down the Power button and tap Restart. The terminal will power off and then back on.
To power on the terminal, hold the power button for at least 20 seconds.
Connection Errors occur when a terminal cannot connect to the internet. Take the following steps to try and resolve this:
- Attempt a logon
- Restart the terminal by holding down the Power button and tapping Restart
- Try rebooting your wireless router. This will cause other devices to lose connectivity temporarily
- If your Wi-Fi is not working on any device contact your internet service provider
- If you have a firewall on your internet connection, contact your IT support or internet service provider for assistance. An incorrectly configured firewall may prevent a terminal from connecting to a network
- Contact our Technical Helpdesk to check your terminal is configured correctly
- If you are still unable to restore a connection, your terminal should operate in Offline Mode.
If your touchscreen becomes unresponsive, restart your terminal by holding down the Power button for at least 20-30 seconds. If your screen frequently freezes, contact our Technical Helpdesk.
If you experience receipt printing issues, a handy tip from our Technical Helpdesk is to check that the paper roll has not become loose on the roll. If it has, tighten the paper back up on the roll.
This error can occur if a terminal is dropped or experiences a sudden impact or power surge, or the internal components are accessed. This feature is included for your own security. Please contact our Technical Support team to arrange a replacement terminal.
Follow the instructions in the Safety and Handling guide to ensure your terminal is used correctly and safely. If physical damage does occur to your terminal, please contact our Technical Support team.