Last updated: 13 May 2021
Your customers don’t need to be in your store to pay you. You can process card-not-present ‘MOTO‘ (mail-order, phone-order) transactions on your Android terminal.
To process MOTO transactions, you will need a card-not-present facility with the bank that provides your merchant facility and your manager or cashier passcode.
To process a MOTO transaction on your terminal:
- Enter the transaction amount
- Tap Other
- Tap Manual Card Entry
- Tap Mail Order or Phone Order
- Enter the card number, tap Enter and then tap Confirm
NOTE: For your customer’s security, your terminal won’t display the full card number on screen while you type it in
- Enter the card expiration date in the format MM/YY
- Your terminal processes the transaction and then displays Approved or Declined
- Merchant receipt prints
- If your terminal has email receipts available, you can email the customer their receipt.