If the touch screen on your EFTPOS terminal isn’t registering your touch inputs you can try the following steps to fix it:
Reboot the terminal
- Restart your EFTPOS terminal by removing the power cord from the side of the base unit
- Turn the power cord down to unlock it, pull it out, wait five seconds, plug it back in, then turn it up to lock it in place
Clean the screen
Wipe the screen of the terminal with a clean, dry cloth.
Recalibrate the screen
- Press the green Enter key and number 7 at the same time
- Type in the password 166831 and press Enter
- Select option 7 – Calibrate Screen
- Touch the cross-hair points that appear
- Select option 1 – Restart
Your EFTPOS terminal will now reboot.
Still not working?
Please contact our 24/7 Technical Support team to arrange either a visit from one of our Field Service Representatives or to organise a replacement terminal.