If the touch screen on your EFTPOS terminal isn’t registering your touch inputs you can try the following steps to fix it:
Reboot the terminal
Restart your EFTPOS terminal by taking it off the charging base, holding in the red X key until it shuts down, then holding in the green Enter key until it turns on.
Clean the screen
Wipe the screen of the terminal with a clean, dry cloth.
Recalibrate the screen
- Press the green Enter key and number 7 at the same time
- Type in the password 166831 and press Enter
- Select option 7 – Calibrate Screen
- Touch the cross-hair points that appear
- Select option 1 – Restart
Your EFTPOS terminal will now reboot.
Still not working?
Please contact our 24/7 Technical Support team to arrange either a visit from one of our Field Service Representatives or to organise a replacement terminal.